Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Don't do me no wrong

Hiya Rocker dolls!
Can you believe tomorrow will already be mid week?  Half way to the weekend.  Where does the time go?  I've been kind of in a fog today and feel totally unfocused.  Like a fuzzy picture where the resolution isn't quite right.  Hopefully I had more luck with my actual pics and you can enjoy some of the yummy cuteness that has come my way.

You all know I'm all about the retro and today is my homage to that.  So stroll on down below and click play while you check out the goodies!

Keep rockin' and shoppin' dollymuffins!
Kaileebaby



^ ^ ^
*Pose by ME!* :)





..::KnocKeRs::..Dixie Chickafied Swing Dress[M]
..::KnocKeRs::..Doll Me Up Darlin' Pinup Hibiscus Flowers[ADD]
TRUTH HAIR Verinne
YS&YS Cannes bracelet 
[sYs] LOLLY bracelet (R) - beige/quartz (gift)
[PUMENS]  - .:APRIL:. -  WINTER (group gift)
REIGN - Cloud clutch (wayward hunt gift)
[White~Widow] Midnight in Paris tattoo (Shiny Shabby Event)
*** Shiny Shabby runs  ***
From May 20th to June 15th








*PROMO*[MODA] Idonia Rubber Platforms
..::KnocKeRs::..60's Retro Mod Tunic Dress[Fit Mesh]
:::Phoenix::: Laura Hair [Fitted/Bounce] (Group gift)
Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles  (Marketplace)
LeMir - Handbag Record White (Marketplace)
YS&YS Cannes bracelet L




No comments:

Post a Comment