Thursday, May 14, 2015

Life is like a carnival

Hello my little dollypops!
I was just away on a little mini vacation and in only a few short days I got sooo behind!  I'm trying desperately to get caught up but I have little short legs so bear with me.
I'm not going to chit chat your ears off today just going to show you some awesome group gifts and celebrations gifts (who doesn't like free stuff right?) and also some things from the Penumbra Fashion Week that starts this Saturday, May 16th.  Whew!  So much goodness all around.
Now go forth and shop....I'm gonna take a nap.
Love ya, mean it
Kaileebaby


ICONIC-JACQUELINE - Group gift
*Nya's*YokoDress Pink/White - The Black Dot Project Event
Overlow Poses - Gift (Marketplace)


*PROMO* MODA Rebellion Platform Boots
Glitzz - Zara - Rose Tiara
[sYs] LOLLY & POP bracelets - TCF Gift
::C'est la vie !:: Manon Bag Gacha(navy) - TCF
Rayne Couture - Retro fling outfit - PENUMBRA Fashion Week
Little bones - Meander
Apple Spice - Handbag pose (marketplace)
Location: EPIA


No comments:

Post a Comment